Climate change adaptation and mitigation is a critical imperative of this decade. The case studies highlight leading-edge actions in North American and internationally by cities in their efforts to reduce climate change impacts and mitigate their effects through initiatives such as integrated energy planning, systems-wide and integrated long-term planning and implementation.
Find us on the Web
Recent CRC Blog posts
- Oct 20The innovation of sustainable plastic alternatives
- Oct 19Three critical steps to addressing the climate crisis
- Oct 13The power of peatlands as nature-based climate solutions
- Oct 13Chief executives urge stronger action to protect biodiversity
- Oct 8Edmonton is leading the way in municipal climate action