- Academic.Edu: Social Networking for Academics
- Science and Development Network: News, views and information about science, technology and the developing world
- The Munk Debates: The Munk Debates seek to provide a lively and substantive forum for leading thinkers to debate the major issues facing the world and Canada
- TED, Technology, Entertainment, Design: Riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world
- Transforming Cultures presentations: Ideas on how to shift from consumerism to sustainability
- The Commission for Environmental Cooperation: case studies outlining best practices with respect to municipal energy initiatives in Canada, Mexico, and the United States, covering renewable energy generation, energy efficiency and energy-related procurement
- Bridging the Gulf: A report prepared by the Pembina Institute detailing five personal transportation solutions that can reduce Ontario's demand for oil.
Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- North American Environmental Atlas: Mapping North America's shared environment
- The ICLEI Changing Climate, Changing Communities: Guide and Workbook for Municipal Climate Adaptation: This guide and workbook is a compendium of resources that provides a five-milestone framework to assist local governments with the creation of an adaptation plan to address the relevant climate change impacts in their community.
- Currently, 64 percent of our ocean is not protected by any national law at all. See how Kristina Gjerde and other lawyers are working to protect oceans from trawling and trash-dumping, through smart policymaking and a healthy dose of PR.
- Town Hall Challenge reports on Canada's most energy efficient city and town halls in 2010.
- The Carbon Capture Report serves as a resource for globally tracking public perceptions and new developments in the areas of climate change, carbon capture, carbon credits, and different forms of energy.
- The Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care (the Coalition) has released a Health Care Facility Climate Change Resiliency Toolkit, aimed at helping communities adapt their health care facilities to the risks posed by climate change.
- Dragons and Decisions, Toward a Model of Unsustainable Behaviour: This presentation by Professor Robert Gifford from the University of Victoria discusses the psychological factors contributing to unsustainable choices, and decision-making.
- Ken Lyotier, Co-Researcher on the Agency research project, talk about his experience in bringing the Olympic flame into Vancouver Place.
Aboriginal Environments Research Centre - University of Queensland, Australia
Canadian Consortium for Sustainable Development Research
Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability (CIRS)
Centre for Social Innovation
Co-operators Group Limited
Council of Canadian Academies
David Suzuki Foundation Offices
Institute for Sustainable Solutions, Portland State University
International Institute for Sustainable Development
National Resources Canada
Sustainability Solutions Group
The Trudeau Foundation
World Fisheries Trust
World Academy of Art and Sciences