Climate change adaptation and mitigation is a critical imperative of this decade. The case studies highlight leading-edge actions in North American and internationally by cities in their efforts to reduce climate change impacts and mitigate their effects through initiatives such as integrated energy planning, systems-wide and integrated long-term planning and implementation.
Find us on the Web
Recent CRC Blog posts
- Jul 27Researchers create an immersive experience to cultivate empathy
- Jul 202030 Targets and 2050 Vision Outlined in UN Draft Agreement
- Jul 16The Story Behind Our National Biodiversity Campaign
- Jul 13Working Towards Sustainability with Building-Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) Technology
- Jun 11Half of Single-Use Plastic Waste Produced by 20 Firms