Wrapping your head around climate change can often feel overwhelming. Many people experience environmental apathy or even grief when trying to comprehend the enormity of the situation. Despite the complex nature of arguably the biggest threat facing humanity, this New York Times article provides some short answers to hard questions about climate change.
Here are just some of the pressing questions addressed:
- Is there anything I can do?
- What’s the optimistic scenario?
- Will reducing meat in my diet help the climate?
- Will a tech breakthrough help us?
- Why do people question climate change?
- Will anyone benefit from global warming?
- How does agriculture affect climate change?
- Is it really all about carbon?
Check out the full article here to find the answers to these pressing questions.
Visit MC3 2.0 to learn about our research on climate change adaptation and mitigation in British Columbia.
Gif via Giphy
TopicEcological Imperative, Education, Climate Change,