Rebecca Foon is an urban planner dedicated to integrating a holistic understanding of sustainability in growing healthy communities. She is an accomplished organizer and facilitator, sustainability management systems creator, sustainability assessment leader, and green building consultant. She has extensively researched water-related enviromental issues in North America and India in partnerhsip with the Indian Institute of Management. More recently, she worked as a sustainability/creative consultant for Planet Green's urban environment television series Wa$ted (Discovery Channel), and is the LEED coordingator for Proment Development's new residential development project targeting LEED gold in Montreal, Canada.
Find us on the Web
Recent CRC Blog posts
- Oct 20The innovation of sustainable plastic alternatives
- Oct 19Three critical steps to addressing the climate crisis
- Oct 13The power of peatlands as nature-based climate solutions
- Oct 13Chief executives urge stronger action to protect biodiversity
- Oct 8Edmonton is leading the way in municipal climate action