Leanne Cadden is a BC-based artist that was born in 1977 in Vernon BC and spent her younger years painting under the guidance of her Great Grandmother, Di Varley. She continued her education at the University of Victoria, entering the Bachelor of Commerce program and majoring in Entrepreneurship. She successfully launched her Debut Solo Art Show in June 2002 at the Crystal Gardens and began running her own 3,000 sq ft Downtown Studio and Gallery in Victoria BC. She was chosen as a finalist for “Young Entrepreneur of the Year” at the Downtown Victoria Chamber of Commerce Business Awards. Her recent 2004 career highlights include producing exclusive print runs for the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, The Courtnall Celebrity Classic and the 56th Annual Emmy Awards hosted on ABC television network. Alongside her passion for painting, Leanne spends many hours with her mini lop-eared bunny Mopsey at her cottage and riding her motorcycle at any moment she can.
Find us on the Web
Recent CRC Blog posts
- Oct 20The innovation of sustainable plastic alternatives
- Oct 19Three critical steps to addressing the climate crisis
- Oct 13The power of peatlands as nature-based climate solutions
- Oct 13Chief executives urge stronger action to protect biodiversity
- Oct 8Edmonton is leading the way in municipal climate action