The Meeting the Climate Change Challenge (MC3) project organized a Peer-to-Peer Learning Exchange on January 2013 that brought over 40 climate leaders and champions from across BC to Royal Roads University’s Centre for Dialogue to exchange information about the drivers of climate action and innovations occurring in the province. This event facilitated discussion and exploration on unique policy, technical, institutional and social climate innovations occurring in BC, and created a space for exchanging effective tools for encouraging climate action and sharing lessons among innovators, researchers and practitioners. Following the event, participants were invited to comment on the learning exchange process and these insights were captured through video testimonials. These testimonials were used to create this animation, entitled Network Learning: Linking Research with Practice, which is now available from the CRC HEADTalks channel.
Find us on the Web
Recent CRC Blog posts
- Jul 202030 Targets and 2050 Vision Outlined in UN Draft Agreement
- Jul 16The Story Behind Our National Biodiversity Campaign
- Jul 13Working Towards Sustainability with Building-Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) Technology
- Jun 11Half of Single-Use Plastic Waste Produced by 20 Firms
- May 19Fungi is Sparking Design Inspiration